To promote professional remodeling through public awareness, education and ethical business practices.
The Remodelers Council (RMC) of the Home Builders Association of Central New Mexico (HBACNM) is a professional organization serving Remodelers and Associate members. We are committed to improved management and technical competency, excellence in service to the consumer, and to effective representation of member and industry interests at the federal, state and local levels in concert with the National Association of Home Builders Remodelers Council (NAHBR). Remodeling industry professionals join our Council to improve business management skills, network with peers, continue our education, and for the enhancement of industry standards and practices.
Code of Ethics
We pledge to
- Conduct our business operations in a manner that will reflect credit upon ourselves, the Remodelers Council, and the remodeling industry.
- Comply, both in spirit and letter with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety, and welfare of the community.
- Avoid using any statement or implication which may be misleading or deceptive.
- Accurately and honestly describe the price, materials, and standards of workmanship used in our jobs.
- Use only materials that are equal to or exceed the quality of those specified in the contract.
- Start the construction process as soon as feasible upon award of a contract and proceed diligently to completion of the project without unnecessary delays.
Contact us if you are interested in membership or have questions at 344-3294 or download an application form and fax/mail it back to Jill Krogman, JKrogman@HBACNM.com :
RMC Membership: $100 Annual Fee (HBA Membership required)
Remodelers Council Member Directory
|Business Name||Pella Windows and Doors Southwest|
|Products & Services||Doors | Stucco-Exterior Coatings Supplier/Contractor | Window Replacement | Window Supplier|
|Address||3901 Singer Blvd. NE Ste A|
Albuquerque, NM 87109