The Membership Committee is dedicated to supporting the Mission of the Home Builders Association of Central New Mexico through representing the interests of the Association members, including Remodelers, Builders and Associate members. The Committee will do this through:
- Working with the Association staff, committees and the Board in retaining members.
- Promoting Member Recruitment including Spike recognition.
- Working with the Association staff to communicate important committee functions.
- Developing programs by which the membership of the Association can network through social and educational functions.
- Work with the committees, councils and Board to enhance the name and function of the Association within the membership through recognition of volunteers, sponsors and supporting companies.
We encourage everyone in the HBA of CNM to “Do Business with a Member”. Please check out the HBA of CNM calendar to find out about the next networking event!