We believe in and promote the idea of the American Dream of home ownership by advocating on government and regulatory affairs that will result in safe, affordable, well built homes.
- We are an association of 735 members representing all aspects of the home construction and remodeling industries.
- We serve as a trusted resource for home industry news for all builders and home owners.
- Our members represent builders, remodelers, sub-contractors, suppliers, banks, mortgage companies, title companies and many others.
- We offer Councils that further experience and education in Remodeling, Green Building, Custom Building, and Sales and Marketing. Click Here to learn more about our councils.
- We have Committees that connect builders and associates through networking events, educational classes and competitions. Click Here to see a list of our committees.
- We offer the largest home show event of the year, The Parade of Homes, to our members.
- We promote members doing business with other members.
- Join our association and become part of a strong voice in the home construction and home ownership industry.
What We Offer
- Information and data on the housing industry locally and nationally.
- Unmatched networking with over 700 housing professionals.
- Local and national recognition through councils, committees, events and sponsorship opportunities.
- The Parade of Homes, the largest home event in Albuquerque.
- Educational classes.